““Lucy was very professional and after a consultation I received the best massage I've ever had. Lucy worked on all the areas I had problems with (and there were alot!) I will definitely be returning.””Zak
““Lucy made me feel very at ease and was very thorough and professional in her assessment. She gave me invaluable advice and showed a great depth of knowledge and expertise. I really liked her approach and ethos.””Rebecca
“Have visited MANY physios around Bristol but Lucy was the only one who was able to fix my shoulder with her sports massage! Thank you!”Ryan
Our TherapistFind Out More
Terms + Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bristol Massage Practice’s Website.
Bristol Massage Practice is located at: 8b Hide Market Waterloo Road, Bristol BS2 0PL , United Kingdom
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Bristol Massage Practice’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bristol Massage Practice and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bristol Massage Practice. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.bristolmassagepractice.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.bristolmassagepractice.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.bristolmassagepractice.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.bristolmassagepractice.co.uk
Redistribute content from Bristol Massage Practice (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Bristol Massage Practice; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bristol Massage Practice’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Bristol Massage Practice is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Bristol Massage Practice has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Additional Covid-19 Policy
When massage sessions resume, there will be an additional declaration form to complete stating that:
- a) There has not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19, in the last 14 days, to your knowledge
- b) There have not been any symptoms: - dry cough, temp over 37.8°C, loss of smell and/or taste
- c) Should the client contract the virus you must inform the therapist as soon as possible
- d) Should the client contract the virus we are obliged to inform NHS Track & Trace There will also be a signed declaration from the therapist stating the same declaration All first-time and follow-up consultations will be carried out either on the phone or via video conferencing rather than face to face